Log in to the Network Solutions Account Manager at https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp
- After logged into your NetworkSolutions account, click on View Domain Name List link on left.
- Click on the domain name you want to change.
- The Domain Details section displays different options. Select the radio button next to Custom DNS Setting and click on the Apply Change button. (Note: If radio button DNS Settings was already selected, then click on Edit DNS.)
- Next you will see Edit DNS page. On this page click on the Continue button (under the section Move DNS to a New Name Server). In the next page, after reading the confirmation warning, click on the Continue button.
- Enter the primary name server (NS1.DNN4Less.com) & secondary nameserver (NS2.DNN4Less.com) in the text boxes.
- When finished click on the Continue button, and then click on the Save DNS button
- You will see a confirmation page. Please note that this can take up to 96 hours to be propagated all over the internet.