This article will go through the steps on how to change name servers on your domain registered through Godaddy.
- Login to your GoDaddy Account using the Username and Password given to you by GoDaddy when you opened your account with them.
- In the left hand menu sidebar of the Account Overview window displayed to you click on Domain Manager below My Products.
- A list of your domains will be displayed.Click on the Domain Name for which you wish to change the Name Servers.
- A page will then be displayed showing all the details for that domain.Click on the NameServers icon on the top then click Setnameservers.
- A new pop-up window will be displayed. Check the radio button “I have specific nameservers for my domains” and enter/replace nameservers to NS1.DNN4Less.com and NS2.DNN4Less.com
- click OK.
Senior Engineer Jessie