This article will take you through the steps to change name servers ( DNS ) settings of your domain name registered with Enom.com.
- First you will need to visit www.enom.com and click login in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Enter in your username and password in the boxes shown.
- Click on Registered Domains link.
- Now click on the domain name you want to manage.
- Here you can see the current DNS setting for this domain. Click on Configure to change these setting.
- Enter the NS1.DNN4Less.com in Name Server 1 field.
- Enter the NS2.DNN4Less.com in Name Server 2 field.
- Then click save changes and you are DONE.
Senior Engineer Jessie