This article will go through the steps on how to change name servers on your domain registered through 1and1.
- Login to your 1and1 admin panel >> select the package >> in the administration page, click on the link Manage Domains
- Click on DNS.
- Select the domain name from drop down list >> Click the Next button.
- Click on the edit button next to Name Server Setting.
- Select name server to My name server, enter Primary and Secondary name server fields, Click Ok.
- Enter Primary Name Server as NS1.DNN4Less.com
- Enter Secondary Name Server as NS2.DNN4Less.com
- Click OK
- You will see another message asking you to wait while the changes take effect. Please note that this can take up to 72 hours to be propagated all over the internet.