451 Requested action aborted: This mail account has sent too many messages in a short amount of time. Please try later.
If you receive this error when attempting to send an eMail campaign, it means that you are sending messages faster than your SMTP Relay Service plan allows.
SMTP Relay Service plans have three items that define their limits:
- How many recipients you are allowed to send messages to per month.
- How many recipients you are allowed to send messages to per hour.
- How many sending domains you are allowed to use.
To resolve this issue, you have two options:
- Throttle your eMail software so that it sends messages slower.
- Upgrade your account to a service plan that meets your required sending levels.