If you have a Dedicated or Virtual Server with DNN4Less, Login to your server using (RDP) Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Click on Start
- Click Run.
- Type "Services.msc", press Enter.
- Look for "SQL Full-text Filter Daemon Launcher".
- Right-Click on the service and choose "Properties".
- Set the following properties on it:
- General: Startup Type = Automatic
- Log On: Log On As = "Local System Account"
- Click OK.
- Restart the MSSQL Server.
If you are a Shared/Cloud Hosting customer of DNN4Less, please submit a ticket to enable the MSSQL Server Full-Text Indexing services for your web site.
Senior Engineer Jessie