The following instructions are provided for customers who have an SMTP Relay Account. If you do not have an account and would like more information, please contact DNN4Less Sales.
- Open Apple Mail.
- At the bottom left of the main form, press the configuration drop down and select "Edit (your account)."
(You can also select Mail Preferences from the Main Men
- On the "Accounts" dialog, select the desired account you wish to modify within the list on the left, then select "Edit SMTP Server List" drop down next to the "Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)" label.
- Select the "Account Information" tab, then in the "Server Name" box, enter the name of the Smart Host provided in your welcome letter.
- Select the "Advanced" tab, then enter the "User Name" (aka User ID) and "Password" that was provided in your welcome letter.
- Press "OK" to close the SMTP Server List Dialog.
- Close the Accounts Dialog.
- YOUR DONE!
You should now be able to send eMail through DNN4Less eMail's SMTP Relay Service.
Senior Engineer Jessie