The following instructions are provided for customers who have an SMTP Relay Account. If you do not have an account and would like more information, please contact DNN4Less Sales.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- From the Main Menu, select "Tools" then "Account Settings"
- From the "Account Settings" dialog, select the "E-mail" tab, then select the eMail account you wish to edit and press the "Change" button.
- In the "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)" textbox, enter the name of the Smart Host provided in your welcome letter.
- Under the "Logon Information" enter the "User Name" and "Password" provided in the welcome letter and CHECK "Remember Password".
- Press the "Next" button.
- Press the "Finish" button to close the Change E-mail Account dialog box.
- Press the "Close" button to close the Account Settings dialog.
- YOUR DONE!
You should now be able to send eMail through DNN4Less eMail's SMTP Relay Service.
Senior Engineer Jessie