Possible Reasons for Declined Cards:
Only your credit card issuer or financial institution can confirm the specific reason that your card was declined. However, we can offer a few of the reasons we see most often. When speaking with your credit card provider, it is a good idea to ask specifically about each of these possibilities to rule them out:
- The credit card number or the expiry date was incorrect.
- There were insufficient funds on your credit card.
- Some credit card companies will reject international charges. DNN4Less is located in United States.
- Your bank or credit card company was having technical issues when the DNN4Less tried to update the order.
- DNN4Less or the company that processes our credit card transactions was having technical issues when the DNN4Less tried to update the order.
- If you've made a large number of online purchases within a short period of time, particularly from one place, some banks will reject some of the charges as a fraud prevention measure.
- Incorrect billing address and phone number: Make sure that the telephone number and billing address you gave for your credit card match those that your credit card company has.
You can quickly verify the credit card details on your account to make sure they are correct and up to date and then re-process the payment, or you can try a different payment method.
Verifying your credit card details on DNN4Less:
1. Sign on to your DNN4Less account with your email address and password. (https://control.DNN4less.com/cp)
2. Click [My Account] at the top menu, under Billing Management click [Payment Methods].
The Paymnet Method page displays the details of the cards you have stored, and allows you to edit, add or delete credit cards on your account. For security reasons, the full credit card number will not be displayed; if you are concerned that the number itself might contain errors, you will need to delete the card and enter it again.
Once you have confirmed that your card details are correct, please re-process payment.
Senior Engineer Jessie