- Parallels Plesk Panel 11.x for Windows
- Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x for Windows
- Parallels Plesk Panel 9.x for Windows
- Parallels Plesk Panel 8.x for Windows
SymptomsWhen I open File Manager I am getting the following error:
FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (PLESK900W2K3\USER1): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
FileManagerUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
plesk__client__domain__hosting__file_manager->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
ResolutionMake sure that the account associated with the domain is active on the server. If it is disabled, you need to enable it by modifying properties of the account.
If account is enabled, the most possible reason of the issue is that the password of domain owner account is not synchronized with corresponding record in Parallels Panel database.
To fix that take the following steps:
1. Retrieve the password of the domain owner from Parallels Panel database with the command below (where USER1 is an owner of the domain, it can be taken from the error):
C:\> "%plesk_bin%"\dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select su.login, a.password from accounts a, sys_users su where a.id=su.account_id and su.login='USER1'"
2. Synchronize system password with accordance of retrieved one as follow:
C:\> net user USER1 p@ssw0rd
Senior Engineer Jessie