This is a 2-minute procedure to reset the DNN host password.
Follow the below steps accordingly.
1. Open the below link in the browser
2. Click on the folder “Free Utilities” and download the zip file LetMeIn
3. Unblock and extract the file
4. Copy the file LetMeIn.aspx and paste it inside the httpdocs of the domain
5. Call domain.com/LetMeIn.aspx
6. You will now view a page where you need to enter the new Superuser details.
7. Finally hit Create.
8. Remove the letmein.aspx file from your site(VERY IMPORTANT)
NOTE: Old username can’t be used (host). So, better put username as “host123” or something similar and also a strong password and enter the email id firstname.lastname@example.org